We are now processing your request.
Sandals Select Rewards Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Membership
The Sandals® Select Rewards Program ("Program") was conceived and developed exclusively for past guests of participating Sandals and Beaches Resorts. The Program rewards participating members ("Members") for their loyalty to Sandals, and Beaches Resorts by offering unique benefits to make every stay at our family of resorts even more memorable. The Program may also appear in print or be referred to as Royal Plantation Select Rewards (using Royal Plantation Select Points) or Beaches Select Rewards (using Beaches Select Points); however all programs (and corresponding point references), regardless of name, operate under the same rules and regulations as the Sandals Select Program and will be referred to as Sandals Select Rewards and Sandals Select Points herein. The following information is provided to give complete details regarding benefits, and usage, terms and conditions of membership.
As of October 1, 2010 guests who travel to Grand Pineapple Resorts will be able to enroll into the "Pineapple Perks" Loyalty Program. Pineapple Perks Loyalty Program members will be able to earn points & nights and redeem points for Sandals & Beaches stays. Some but not all Sandals Select Rewards benefits will be extended to "Pineapple Perks" Members.
I. Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to modify, change, alter or terminate the Program at any time, without notice at our sole discretion. Members should check all applicable terms and conditions periodically for changes by visiting www.sandalsselect.co.uk/terms. Changes may affect, but are not limited to, partner affiliations, rules for earning Sandals Select Points and nights ("Sandals Select Awards"), Sandals Select Point redemption levels required for specific awards, rules for the use of awards, continued availability of awards, award inventory, award types, and certain features of special offers. The accumulation of Sandals Select Points does not entitle Members to any vested rights with respect to any awards or program benefits. In the event of termination, Sandals Select Awards shall be forfeited to the Participating Resorts without remuneration or any further obligation or liability, and no award claims shall be honored thereafter.
II. Membership Benefits:
1. Members of the Program (each a "Member") earn Sandals Awards for staying at Participating Resorts. The Sandals Select Program is described in greater detail below. Members may redeem their accrued Sandals Select Points for discounts on bookings and various awards offered by Participating Resorts from time to time. Please consult the Sandals Select website at www.sandalsselect.co.uk for current details on specific promotions, rewards, or special offers.
2. Upon accumulation of 70 standard nights paid accommodations by a Member, a 7-night stay for two at any participating Sandals, Beaches or Royal Plantation Resort will be awarded (the "Free 7-Night Stay") to that Member, subject to availability and blackout dates. The Free 7-Night Stay will be issued via a 7-Night Award letter. The 7 night complimentary stay award redemption is only valid for 2 adults. Members can accumulate nights towards the Free 7-Night Stay with nights that were purchased or discounted with Sandals Select Points. Once you receive a 7-Night Award Certificate, you will have one (1) year from the date of issue to redeem and complete your Free 7-Night Stay unless otherwise stated on the certificate. Free 7-Night Stay Award Certificates will be emailed to the email address that is currently on file with the Program. If more than 50% of the 70 paid standard nights were spent at Royal Plantation or Sandals Emerald Bay, then member is able to redeem their complimentary stay at a participating Royal Plantation Resort or Sandals Emerald Bay. Pineapple Perks Members will be eligible to redeem their 7-night stay for two at the resort that they spent 70% of their paid nights at.
3. Members will be eligible for certain Member-only promotions which are not available to the general public. Participation in these promotions is non-transferable and must be in accordance with the rules and regulations pertaining to each specific promotion.
4. While staying at a Participating Resort, Member will be invited to attend a weekly Returning Guest dinner or cocktail party (when available).
5. Special toll-free Member assistance numbers for customer service account information and Sandals Select Points redemption are available in North America by dialing (800) NOW-4SSG and in the UK by dialing 0800 197 8946. Outside of toll-free areas, dial (305) 284-1300, Ext. 4197.
6. Newsletters, magazines, direct mail and/or emails with information on promotional campaigns, changes or additions to Participating Resorts, programs and other events may be forwarded to Members on a regular basis.
7. All Members are eligible for a 10% discount at the gift shop and photo shop. The 10% discount at the gift shop is based on one-time purchases of $100.00 USD or more. Discount does not apply to already discounted items, pharmaceuticals, sundries, and snacks. The 10% discount at the photo shop is valid on select photos and photo packages. These savings do not apply at Grand Pineapple Resorts.
8. Platinum members will also receive a preferred rate (currently 15% discount) on Manager's wine list selections. Platinum members receive a complimentary half-hour couples massage. Spa personnel will perform no other no additional complimentary services and there is no substitution for this benefit. These benefits are not available to Pineapple Perk members.
9. Diamond Members will also receive the following benefits while on resort: one continental breakfast in bed per stay, preferred rate on a Candlelight Dinner for Two (currently 15% discount), dinner with two favorite staff members, and in-room check in. These benefits are not available for Pineapple Perk Members.
10. Program benefits are non-transferable and do not carry a cash value.
III. Signing up for Members:
Signing up for the Program requires that you must have first completed one paid stay at any Participating Resort. You must fill out and submit an application form to become a Member. After receiving and processing your application, a membership ID card with your membership ID number ("Membership Number") will be issued for your future use. You should always provide your Membership Number when booking your vacation at a Participating Resort. This Membership Number enables you to participate in the Sandals Select Rewards Program. Each account must have a primary member (a "Primary Member"). Only the Primary Member named on the account may earn Sandals Select Awards for that account.
IV. Sandals Select Awards:
Sandals Select Awards refers to all awards associated with the Program.
1. Earning Sandals Select Awards
- Effective November 15, 2013, Sandals Select members will earn 1 point for every 1 US dollar spent on their reservation at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts. Points earned will be based on the web rate of the land portion of the booking, inclusive of the air credit. This amount is listed directly on your booking invoice. All future bookings made by SSG members prior to November 15, 2013 will earn points based on the current calculations. Complimentary stays, travel agent, incentive bookings, barters, prizewinners, timeshare, and auction stays are not eligible to earn Sandals Select Awards.
- We reserve the right to correct any Sandals Select Award values or statements printed in error. Sandals Select Points earned that do not appear on your most recent statement will be reflected on a future statement. Members are responsible for ensuring that points/nights earned are properly credited. If you are not properly credited for your Sandals Select Points within 60 days of travel, please send a copy of your reservation voucher, resort invoice in question, and payment receipt, with your Membership Number to Sandals Select Rewards, 4950 S.W. 72 Avenue, Miami, FL 33155. Or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon enrollment into the Program for the first time, the Primary Member will receive bonus enrollment points. Enrollment points will differ based on enrollment into the Sandals Select Rewards program and the Pineapple Perks program. Enrollment points may vary based on region. The amount of enrollment points is subject to change at anytime.
- Members may be eligible to earn Sandals Select Points and accrue the nights for their last stay at a Participating Resort, prior to enrollment, subject to enrolling within 120 days of their checkout date. Once a Member of the Program, you must apply for an adjustment and retroactive credit within 12 months of the checkout date of the resort stay for which you are requesting. In the event you are improperly denied a Sandals Select Point accrual or membership benefit, liability is limited solely to the proper posting of Sandals Select Awards to your account. These benefits also apply for Pineapple Perk Members.
- Sandals Select Points will only be earned at Participating Resorts, which are subject to change at any time.
- Sandals Select Points will not be credited to a Member account until after full payment for the stay is made and the Member has completed their stay.
2. Award Redemption and Sandals Select Points Transfer Rules
- In order to use Sandals Select Points to redeem awards or discounts for a reservation, you must provide your Membership Number prior to making the reservation. Sandals Select Points cannot be used for discounts or awards if final payment for that stay has been made.
- Sandals Select Points may be redeemed by booking a vacation at a Participating Resort through your favorite travel planner or in North America by calling 800-SANDALS,1-800-BEACHES or 1-888-48-ROYAL; and in the UK by calling 0800-197-8946. Sandals Select Points may be combined with some national and regional promotional rates for additional savings. When applicable, your Sandals Select Points will be applied to your reservation at time of booking, and you will be advised by your reservation agent of the total price and corresponding savings. Certain promotional rates may exclude the use of Sandals Select Points to obtain further discounts or rewards. Please consult with our reservations center or your travel agent for more information about use of your Sandals Select Points for each booking.
- Members may redeem Sandals Select Points for discounts on bookings at Participating Resorts for up to 25% of the actual room cost. Rules at time of redemption shall govern the redemption process. Some awards may require advance reservations.
- Sandals Select Points cannot be redeemed on Group bookings (10 or more rooms).
- Sandals Select Points and associated awards have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
- You cannot have more than one account per household. Sandals Select Points earned in two different accounts may not be combined to redeem any award or discount, except in the event of marriage. Married couples will be required to combine their Sandals Select Points into one account. Limit one Primary Member per couple. All Sandals Select Points, except for enrollment points, will be combined into the Primary Member's account. If you are incorrectly assigned more than one account, call the Sandals Select Rewards department to have the accounts merged. Corporations, companies, associations and groups cannot enroll in the Program, which is open solely to individuals.
- In the event of a divorce or a separation, all Sandals Select Awards are deemed to belong to the person named as the Primary Member on the account. Accrued points do not constitute property of the Member and are not transferable: (a) upon death; (b) as part of a domestic relations settlement or (c) otherwise by operation of law. However, Participating Resorts may, in their sole discretion, credit accrued Sandals Select Awards to persons specifically identified in court approved divorce decrees or to a legal spouse in the case of documented death of the Primary Member upon receipt of documentation which is deemed satisfactory.
- The Primary Member may earn points and nights for up to two (2) rooms within each calendar year in which they are not an occupant. The Primary Member must be 100% financially responsible for said rooms. Primary Members must provide the following information:
- Proof that they paid for the room by submitting a copy of their credit card statement or cancelled check.
- A signed letter from the adult guests who stayed in the room with a copy of their drivers' licenses, or the letter must be notarized.
- The Primary Member must apply their membership number to the booking prior to travel. If the number isn't applied to then the primary member will not be able to request credit for the stay.
Sandals Select Awards may not be assigned and are non-transferable except as set forth in paragraphs (e), (f) and (g) above.
Sandals Select Points may not be combined with reservations for stays purchased through auctions or Internet travel sites.
All Sandals Select Awards earned must be deposited into the Primary Member's account except as set forth in paragraphs (e), (f) and (g) above.
- Sandals Select Awards may not be assigned and are non-transferable except as specifically set forth herein.
- Sandals Select Points may not be combined with reservations for stays purchased through auctions or Internet travel sites other than Sandals.com, Beaches.com and RoyalPlantation.com.
- All Sandals Select Awards earned must be deposited into the Primary Member's account except as specifically set forth herein.
3. Expiration of Sandals Select Points
As of December 31, 2016, Sandals Select Points that accrue 36 months of consecutive inactivity will expire and forfeited at that time. To save your points you must make a booking and deposit before the inactive period expires. If the booking is canceled your points will expire the day of the canceled booking. Unique Vacation Inc. reserves the right to reinstate expired points at any time.
Important Note: Members are responsible for ensuring that they add their membership number to their reservation. Members are also responsible for ensuring that points/nights earned are properly credited. If they are not properly credited for Points within 60 days of travel, they must send a copy of their reservation voucher, resort invoice in question, and payment receipt with their membership number to the Sandals Select Rewards department.
4. Sandals Select - Membership Levels:
Membership levels are comprised of four tiers. These tiers are based on number of stays or number of paid nights that guests spend at a Participating Resort, as described below.
- 2nd stay - Sandals Select Standard Member
- 3rd stay or 24 paid nights -- Sandals Select Gold Member
- 5th stay or 40 paid nights -- Sandals Select Platinum Member
- 10th stay or 100 paid nights -- Sandals Select Diamond Member
5. Sandals Select Points cannot be used in lieu of a reservation deposit. All Members redeeming points must make the required cash deposit to secure their reservation. Deposit amounts may vary by region and travel dates.
6. Stays at Fowl Cay and The Private Villas of Sandals and Beaches are subject to a maximum earned credit of 20,000 points per stay.
7. Sandals Select Members are not able to earn points or nights on "Free" night specials.
8. In the event that multiple Sandals Select Members book and occupy the same room -the member that will earn the credit for the stay is the member who applies their membership number to the reservation. Unique Vacations only awards points and nights to one Sandals Select account.
1. Sandals, Beaches and Grand Pineapple Resorts, their hotels and management companies, program partners and all subsidiary and/or affiliated companies, and respective officers, directors, and employees, in arranging and/or providing resort accommodations or other services such as airport transfers, bus tours, boat tours, tickets, or merchandise through certificates or otherwise, do so on the express condition and agreement that none will be held liable for any loss or injury, including death, damage, accident, delay, irregularity or expense arising out of, relating to, or resulting from: strikes, war, weather, quarantines, sickness, accidents, government restrictions or regulations, or from any act or omission of third-parties, including any individual, firm or corporation furnishing transportation, sightseeing or other service or goods whether or not advertised, nor for any additional costs or expenses due to disruption or change of schedules, rates, accommodations, or services or for any other cause beyond their direct control. In addition, none are or will be responsible for refunds which may be claimed due to any person from ground transportation, boat tours, or other third-party providers of service. All such claims for refunds must be made in accordance with the rules and regulations of the party from whom such refund is due. All costs, rates, tariffs and other charges and program features are subject to adjustment at any time without prior notice, and provision of the resort accommodations, ground transportation, tickets and other services are subject to availability. Performance by Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts, their hotels and management companies, program partners and all affiliated companies, and respective officers, directors and employees are also subject to any and all applicable laws, orders, or regulations of any governmental authority exercising jurisdiction and the right is reserved to withdraw any or all awards should conditions warrant, as well as to refuse to provide accommodations to any person in accordance with applicable laws.
2. The decisions of Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts regarding all matters concerning membership, the Sandals Select Program, and all other aspects of these terms and conditions are final and binding. Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts reserve the right to deny or revoke Sandals Select Awards, Sandals Select Points and Night Credit at any time if it is determined that awards/points/nights were improperly given.
3. If Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts and/or any program partner or participant improperly denies a Member points/free night credit or some other benefit, the Member's exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied credit, award or benefit if available, or such other alternative comparable benefit as determined by Sandals, Beaches or Royal Plantation Resorts, in their sole discretion which shall have no further liability whatsoever. In no event shall Sandals, Beaches or Royal Plantation Resorts, or any program partner or participant, be liable to any Member, or anyone claiming through a Member, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue or profits, arising out of Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts or any Program partner or participant's acts or omissions in connection with the Program.
VII. General Membership Rules:
1. Membership in the Program is free and is available only to individuals residing in countries that legally permit participation in frequent stay programs. Employees of Sandals, Beaches, and Royal Plantation Resorts, and their subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Program except for specially designated employee incentive programs. Travel industry professionals booking at industry discount rates are not eligible to participate in the Program. Participation in the Program is void where prohibited.
2. Fraud or abuse concerning Sandals Select Awards or award usage and membership privileges and benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts, including the forfeiture of accumulated Sandals Select Awards, the termination of membership privileges, and revocation of membership. In addition, Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to immediately discontinue a membership in the Program, and terminate the Member's account if a Member acts in a manner inconsistent with local, state, or federal laws or ordinances or in a fraudulent or abusive manner; otherwise misuses the benefits of membership; fails to pay any valid bill or account when due to Sandals, Beaches or Royal Plantation Resorts or their affiliates. Nothing contained in these Rules shall limit Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts in the exercise of any legal or equitable right or remedies.
3. Members are responsible for notifying their booking agent, travel agent or travel professional of their Sandals Select Membership Number. Earning and redemption of Sandals Select Awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Sandals Select benefits and Sandals Select Awards may be subject to income or other taxes. All taxes and all disclosures related thereto are the sole responsibility of the Member.
4. Neither Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts nor their program partners are responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail. Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts are not responsible for, and reserve the right to correct, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, or errors regarding participating properties and partners.
5. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Rules and as to the number of Sandals Select Points and nights in their account. Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts will attempt to send correspondence to Members to advise them of matters of interest and any Program changes. However, Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts, nor their affiliates will be liable for failure to do so or for any other error of communication or equipment. A copy of the Rules may be found on the Sandals Select website www.sandalsselect.co.uk or you may request a copy from the Sandals Select Rewards department during normal business hours.
6. Each Member is responsible for advising the Sandals Select Rewards department of any change of address or revision of personal profile data.
7. You must be at least 18 years of age to enroll in the Sandals Select Rewards program.
8. Any Member requesting a name change to his/her account must provide the Sandals Select Rewards Department with a formal request in writing accompanied by a legal document as proof of the name change.
9. The sale, transfer or barter of any Sandals Select Points, Award Certificates or other Program benefits (other than by Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts) is strictly prohibited and may result in confiscation or cancellation.
10. The rules and regulations set forth herein supersede all prior rules and regulations of Sandals UltraClub and the Signature Guest Program.
11. Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts provide the Program, these and other materials, and other services and products and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, expressly disclaim any representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall Sandals, Beaches or Royal Plantation Resorts, their hotels, management companies and affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the Program or any such other products or services, even if Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event Sandals, Beaches and Royal Plantation Resorts or the Program is held liable for any damages related to these matters, your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to reimbursement for services or products paid for by you to the entity held liable which were not provided by such entity.
12. All interpretations of these Membership Rules, terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Unique Vacations, Inc.
13. Each member is responsible for remaining current with the Terms and Conditions of membership, which may periodically change. Unique Vacations will attempt to send correspondence to active members to advise them of matters of interest and any program changes; however, neither Unique Vacations, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates will be liable for communication failure from equipment malfunction or non-delivery issues.
Sandals®, Beaches®, Royal Plantation®, Sandals Signature Guest®, Signature Guest® and Signet Points®, Sandals Select are trademarks of Sandals and Beaches Resorts and their affiliated companies.
IX. Contact Us:
Toll Free: 1-800-NOW-4SSG (669-4774) or 305-284-1300 Ext. 4197
Telephone: 1-800-545-8283 or 416-223-0028, Fax: 416-223-3306
Telephone: 0800-197-8946 or 0845-673-2010, Fax: 44 207 823 8758